Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather, the Christmas season, and spending time with their families and friends. I’m still at school working on a few projects right before finals start. I thought by making this graphic I could start to think about what I would like for Christmas and things I’ve had my eye on lately! Without further ado here’s my Christmas Wish List!
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones- I’ve had my eye on these for a long time! It’s really hard to use headphones when I work on and I’ve been having my eye on the Apple Watch, which I thought I could pair together! My school colors are black and gold so this pair is exactly what I’m looking for!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- For anyone who has used this before you know what the hype is all about! I’ve used this before but haven’t had a chance to repurchase this so I’m hoping for this to end up on my wishlist!
- Apple Watch- Alright, I’ve been thinking of purchasing this for a while! Although this watch is expensive, I know I’ll wear it because I wore my FitBit almost every day. I also go to a business school, and I know this watch is used by students and professionals in the real world, who do not always want to be on their phones!
- Black Long Sleeve- This is so basic, but I realized I did not have a black long sleeve in my closet and I went to pull an outfit together the other day and was disappointed!
- Functions of Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner- I have been DYING to try these products from this awesome company! It’s a completely customizable shampoo and conditioner to your hair type! I’ve used the same brand since the seventh grade and I feel like it’s time for an upgrade!
- Ugg Slippers- I absolutely love my L.L. Bean moccasins, but unfortunately they are stretched out! My closet has migrated to wearing more black clothes and these would watch perfectly. Plus, they’re so cozy how could I not like them!
- Morphe 350 Palette- ever since this has come out, I’ve been dying to get my hands on it! Morphe has a great color payoff and the price is awesome. I don’t necessarily need any more makeup, but hey, a girl can dream right!