Hello friends! I hope you’ve had a great week and remember it’s almost Friday! I whipped up this post because I have a few things that I’ve been loving lately and wanted to share them with you all. For those of you who are new to the blog, hi welcome I hope you enjoy me rambling on fashion, beauty, and random things about my life. I’ve gained a ton of new followers on Instagram lately which is awesome! Now on with the post!
Continue reading “What I’m Loving Lately- 2/22”
Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my first post of the new year! Happy 2018! I know it’s been a hot minute since I posted, but when I returned back to America, classes immediately started and life got crazy. Now that the semester kicked off, I’m more in a routine and I want to tell you more about my trip!
Continue reading “My Study Abroad Experience… Two Weeks in Latin America”
I know this post is a few days late, but I really wanted to think about how my year went, what I’ve accomplished, and what my goals are for 2018. As I’m writing this I have a huge announcement on my mind, so stay tuned and check out the bottom of this post for details! Continue reading “A Year in Review…..2017 + a Huge Announcement!”
My family took a really short trip to explore Freeport and Portland, Maine. Although the trip was incredibly short, I had a great time and I definitely want to go back! Here are my top four tips for exploring Maine in 48 hours and some fun pictures for you all! Continue reading “48 Hours to Explore Maine”
Merry Christmas everyone! Although this post is going up the day after Christmas, I still believe that the holiday’s go into the New Year! Continue reading “How To Still Look Festive After Christmas Is Over”
As this semester comes to a close I’ve had a lot of time to think about all the things I’ve been blessed with.
Continue reading “Things to Be Thankful For…”
Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather, the Christmas season, and spending time with their families and friends. I’m still at school working on a few projects right before finals start. I thought by making this graphic I could start to think about what I would like for Christmas and things I’ve had my eye on lately! Without further ado here’s my Christmas Wish List!
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones- I’ve had my eye on these for a long time! It’s really hard to use headphones when I work on and I’ve been having my eye on the Apple Watch, which I thought I could pair together! My school colors are black and gold so this pair is exactly what I’m looking for!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- For anyone who has used this before you know what the hype is all about! I’ve used this before but haven’t had a chance to repurchase this so I’m hoping for this to end up on my wishlist!
- Apple Watch- Alright, I’ve been thinking of purchasing this for a while! Although this watch is expensive, I know I’ll wear it because I wore my FitBit almost every day. I also go to a business school, and I know this watch is used by students and professionals in the real world, who do not always want to be on their phones!
- Black Long Sleeve- This is so basic, but I realized I did not have a black long sleeve in my closet and I went to pull an outfit together the other day and was disappointed!
- Functions of Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner- I have been DYING to try these products from this awesome company! It’s a completely customizable shampoo and conditioner to your hair type! I’ve used the same brand since the seventh grade and I feel like it’s time for an upgrade!
- Ugg Slippers- I absolutely love my L.L. Bean moccasins, but unfortunately they are stretched out! My closet has migrated to wearing more black clothes and these would watch perfectly. Plus, they’re so cozy how could I not like them!
- Morphe 350 Palette- ever since this has come out, I’ve been dying to get my hands on it! Morphe has a great color payoff and the price is awesome. I don’t necessarily need any more makeup, but hey, a girl can dream right!
Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones / Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray / Apple Watch / Black Long Sleeve / Functions of Beauty / UGG Slippers / Morphe 350 Palette